Oracy Australia provides in-school oral assessments to support young people in developing their oral communication skills.
Membership is open to any person or any organisation that believes in our work.
When you become a member you are connecting with like-minded individuals who value the importance of good communication as an essential life skill. Through our program, we are committed to connecting people and giving them the tools to become contributing members of society.
As a member you will:
- Have the opportunity to meet like-minded professionals through Oracy Australia networking events
- Stay informed by keeping abreast of Oracy Australia initiatives
- Participate in special interest groups to explore specific issues
- Have access to discounts and special offers
- Be eligible to attend Oracy Australia’s AGM and vote in elections
- Receive Oracy Australia’s regular quarterly newsletter
It’s easy to join
We have two types of membership, personal and organisational. Membership is fully tax deductible.*
We have 2 tiers of personal membership
- Standard $35
- Senior/student/regional $20
Personal Membership – Application form
We have 2 tiers of organisational membership
- Tier 1 $50 (Up to 2 nominated staff members)
- Tier 2 $100 (Up to 5 nominated staff members)
Organisational Members – Application form
*Please confirm your personal situation with a tax professional.